Thursday, January 13, 2011

UPU decides my future.

"Allah matilah kali ni, belum isi UPU ni.." - a sound from my roommate.

Yesss everyone is looking for the best strategies to fill in the 8 choices of local universities (UPU) that we wanted to enter.
Sometimes it does make me have a sleepless night because a wrong move will totally destroy our future.

Counselor showed us the example of 4 flat student, but got into the 8-th choice of university surprisingly.

For me, i had chose them based on these factors:
1) Distance
2) Course
3) Quality

And this is my choices:
1) Accounting UM
2) Accounting UPM
3) Economics UM
4) Economics UPM
5) Accounting UTM (Johor)
6) Accounting UUM (Kedah)
7) Accounting UKM (Selangor, taught in BM)
8) Economics UKM (same)

I always tell myself i want a normal university which is close to my home, so that i can go home frequently and meet with family (excluded my big bro) and friends.
But when we talk about course, surely accounting does offer a better job prospectus than economics.
Therefore i must deny "distance" as one of the factor that i'm looking forward in choosing a university.

My 3rd and the 4th choice will move to 7th and 8th?
OH YEAH, maybe i will come back to somewhere which is further than KMK.
It's the cruelest thing if we enter government's education - let them to decide your study route.

I simply wrote my koko activities in my SMK's certificate and got 5.8 out of 10 marks
I couldn't believe that SMK's koko mark is also a criteria to enter university
Now I believe that "One day you will realize that every little things we do may become a big thing that give impact to your life"

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

Autumn

I-Christmas-City

Science Centre (part of the UM trip)

Midnight Gamblers

3 more months and let us enjoy this once in a life time experience !

No comments:

Post a Comment