Friday, September 17, 2010

Lifeless.


Meng Wei said : Don't be emo of going back to KMK after holiday. Just treat it as, you're opening your eye to a new world.

Tiw said : I can't be a good leader, but I can be a good helper.

Alvin said : Don't expect Pesta Tanglung to bring something for you, ask yourself can bring what to this event. (seems copying)

Ching Chun said : Don't sad la, be cool, like me.

Zi Hern said : No one concerning on your tie, no need wear it to gain concentration. And actually no tie will gain more concentration.

Matthew said : Fuck him/her 99 lar !!!

William said : Emo also need to dota lar !

Kuan Hong said : I'm taller and my shoulder now is bigger than you, pui !



Time past fast = good
But time past too fast = bad
What we want actually?

No comments:

Post a Comment