Sunday, May 2, 2010

Second page :D

Wei i really don't have idea about what to put for my title la


Actually, a simple outing is really cukup makan
Cause "farewell" this word is really grand and big for me
Like a big case
Anyway, million thanks to Bruce and William for their suggestion


Cool my parents are very concern about my study route
Watch this



Look at my dad's handwriting
So neat and tidy, and clean
It's the first time since i born in 1992
They planned everything earlier out of my thought


Oh ya i went for shopping today
Burned RM 300 for clothes, utilities and stationeries
And i was like, save more man! Save for my college expenses would be better
I thought my parents will only spend around RM 100..
They bought better quality stuffs
And some useless stuffs
And if i refuse to buy something
They will seriously insist that the thing is useful for me =.=


Never mind la, they care about their son what
Just wanna tell them, THRIFT is better than RICH


Yesterday was a great day for James, Dennis and Stephanie
They had a birthday blast in James's house
Here's the picture

Pandan Jaya gang favourite photo shooting spot LOL


It's the fresh first time for me to sing and play music along the party
Because normally birthday party just start with a wish, end with birthday cake


We packed in a super small room with around 10 peoples!


Happy belated birthday to James and Stephanie
Happy birthday to Dennis
Happy birthday to Dee Lern in advance
May rocks!


Thanks to James's mother for the angpaw
You wished me a good future but i can't guarantee you
But i will do my very best for it


P/s : Sorry for no birthday present :(

No comments:

Post a Comment