Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last post?

Cochrane !!

Weh i lazy to locate the picture..



Left from KL 1530
Reached hometown 1900.

My grandfather house

He lives with himself over here for over 10 years
I can't imagine his life.
And recently, government going to make a road here

WTH? kampung area with cement?

Imagine again, this area covered by a big forest before

Granddad :(


10/5/2019

130 chinese
1200 malays
300 boys
900 girls

My first impression here was,
All the chinese here is very good in his/her study.
Because many of them wearing spec and quite polite to each other
And almost half of them interviewed by JPA.
May leave soon.
And when i ask about their future,
I sure got medic, law, engineer for their answer.
Only 1 of them wanted to become accountant.
Thats the quality of chinese here.

Already got people felt like wanna leave from this place in the day 2
They felt lonely, and cannot suit with the super hectic environment here
And 1 more thing that i won't forget,
1000 students packed in a street
HELP main campus tunnel-sized
To watch their name on the board
While the board size is like SMK Cochrane 1.
1 pm
Hot and suffer.
No comment.
They have no better idea to do this?


I've passed my hectic orientation week.


For now,
I'm working for studies and may not blog for a long time.


SMS can lah


But i think i won't take the initiative to sms people.
Sorry, sorry, and sorry.


All i need here is time.


I can't hide my feeling of missing you all
Although I need to adopt to a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment